• Handle inquiries from the people diligently. Professional and efficient management of visitors and clients.
• Ensure coordination between Clients and Management and coordination between Staff and Management
• Manage and monitor office functionaries such as personnel files, labor, accruals, payroll, accounts payable, processing of new employees.
• Establish and manage communication with corporate, market administration, clients, staff and management.
• Provide administrative and clerical support to the management, sales agents and employees.
• Coordinate meetings, take notes, and prepare weekly/monthly reports for the management.
• Organize meetings, events, parties, travels and other recreational activities.
• Maintain reports, records and various other documents for sorting and bind them for documentation.
• Prepare and maintain record of various reports as needed in day-to-day administrative tasks.
• Manage, record and maintain employee leave time records.
• Lead, direct and support administrative staff in their administrative tasks.
• Manage schedules, calendars, presentations, spreadsheets and other related office tasks.
• Assist project teams in timely completion of projects.
• Ensure staff and personnel's morale runs high at all times.
• Manage and allocate funds for office expenditure.
• Maintain stationery, files and inventories.
• Maintain and update administrative and personnel databases and other correspondence.
• Analyze and resolve complex billing issues with clients.
• Manage overall office management and work projects as per assignment.
• Work effectively with various departments to complete assigned tasks within office time and work overtime if required.
• Monitor all incoming call and mail and distribute it to appropriate person, compile outgoing mail and involve messengers for mail distribution to external agencies.
• Assist clients during lunch or any other breaks or absences and provide support to front desk operations in office.
• Ensure neat and clean front office area maintain effective environment both employees and customers.
• Maintain all office equipments such as computers, printers, any other machine and first aid kit to facilitate smooth office functioning.
Senior Web Developer– PHP (1)
We are looking for interested & talented PHP Senior Software Engineers to join our team. Candidates should enjoy working in a challenging environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to develop & complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that puts technology at the heart of everything it does. Candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience in PHP software development will be considered.
What are we looking for?
- • Dynamic Engineers / Graduates & Post Graduates with 2 to 3 years of experience in the IT development section
- • Exposure to object oriented programming & with good analytical skills
- • Good technical knowledge & experience in PHP, MySQL, JS & AJAX
- • Experience in any of the opensource frameworks / CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento (or) MVC frameworks is an added advantage
- • Experience in database design & functional design
- • Experience of the full software development lifecycle – from business / systems analysis, thorough requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development and testing.
- • Communicate with the client for requirement analysis
- • Perform a technical analysis of requirements & to prepare detailed technical design
- • Handle the team of developers / mentoring the juniors by task briefing, review the tasks & giving feedback
- • Preparation of external documentation such as Requirement Specification, User Manual, System Manual, Technical documentation
- • Developing the internal documentation such as Project Plan, Database design, Functional design
Senior Web Designer - (2)
The former is a compiled language while the later is a scripting language.
Graphic Designer (2)
Through them a new level of interactivity is possible for the end user experience.